Dear Sagebrush Families and Staff,
- Sagebrush Fun Run Sponsorship Opportunity – click here for more information
- Kindergarten Parent Welcome Event “Tissue and Tears” – click here for more information
- Movie Night Planning Team Opportunity – http://www.signupgenius.com/
- Staff Appreciation Planning Team Opportunity – http://www.signupgenius.com/
Join your friends and family, grab a pillow and head on over to Sagebrush Elementary for Movie Night. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at the school at 6:00 p.m. ($3/school age child). Enjoy a relaxing evening watching “Descendants”. This is a family event so parents must remain with their children throughout the evening.
All nominations are due 3.18.17
Click on the link to view nominees:
Yearbook orders and 5th Grade Dedications will be accepted via this order form. Please fill out the lower portion and return to the front office with payment. Cash, checks and money orders made out to “Sagebrush PTCO” will be accepted (while supplies last).
Please direct yearbook questions to the Sagebrush PTCO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be having our super fun annual Glow Dance Party on Friday Feb. 24th. The dance will be held from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Sagebrush Elementary School.
Tickets will be sold at the door for $3 per school-age child. The doors will open at 6:00 p.m. In addition, we will be accepting canned food for our school canned food drive.
Pizza, snacks, beverages (water,soda and juice) and glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces will be sold in the cafeteria for $1/each. There will also be a glow in the dark photo booth to capture all of the fun.
This is a family event so parents must remain with their children throughout the event.
In order to make this dance a hit WE NEED YOUR HELP. Below is the link to our volunteer and donation list.
Thank you for all of your help in making this a successful event!
Help us show our staff some LOVE!
With the end of the school year less than 4 months away, some school supplies are starting to run low in our kid’s classrooms. Help us give our staff that special (and useful) Valentine’s day dry erase pen, a box of Kleenex or package of post-it notes they need and want!
Please label STAFF APPRECIATION & GRADE LEVEL, AND TURN IN WITH FRONT OFFICE BY 2/10.
Click on the link for more detailed information: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050b48aba62ea31-school
- Co-Presidents (coordinating the calendar of events, behind the scenes organization and management of all aspects of the PTCO, reserve building via District Facilities for PTCO sponsored events, managing communication with parents, staff, and Parents Council via the SAG PTCO website-facebook-email, liaison between school administration and PTCO). *required District training in order to hold this office
- Vice Presidents: School Administration
- Co-Treasurers (keeping financial records, reconciling monthly bank statements, using QuickBooks software, completing taxes, communicating with office staff and transferring payment for approved grant funds) *required District training in order to hold this office
- Co-Fundraising Chairs (organize all fundraising events throughout the year…typically 2 large events as well as spirit nights, King Soopers Cards, Amazon Smile, and Scripts)
- Co-Secretaries (create agendas in google docs, take minutes at each meeting in google docs)
- Co-Volunteer Coordinators (training Area Coordinators at the beginning of the year, create signup genius events for grade level Area Coordinators prior to fall, winter and end of year celebrations, assist PTCO event planning teams in creating signup genius events)
Our Staff Appreciation Team has planned some fun “pick me up” snacks for the staff during the month of January. Any and all donations will be appreciated. Please sign up below. The fresh fruit needs to be dropped of ON Jan. 26th and not before (to ensure freshness). All other donations should be dropped off any time from now until 3:00 p.m. on Jan. 26th.
THANK YOU to those families that have already signed up to donate items. We appreciate your help! We are still in need of several items.
Dear Sagebrush Families,
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SAGEBRUSH!
THANK YOU to those of you who have participated in either our Boosterthon and/or Original Works fundraisers. We have been able to provide close to $12,000 of supplemental funds to the school this year for field trip expenses, indoor recess equipment, Literacy curriculum, equipment to start a robotics club, and an in/air cleaning system for the clinic. We couldn’t do it without your support! THANK YOU
We want to make sure you know of additional ways to support the school:
KING SOOPERS CARDS
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-1245648), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
*We also accept direct donations made out to Sagebrush PTCO.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER NEEDS
Sign up today to be a part of the School Dance PLANNING TEAM: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050B48ABA62EA31-2017 (deadline to sign up to help PLAN this event is Dec. 16th)
Area Coordinators, please start having conversations with classroom teachers about Winter Celebrations (typically held on Dec. 16th). Please email your volunteer needs to email@example.com so our Volunteer Coordinators can create signup genius signups for you.
Area Coordinators for planning such fun fall celebrations in October: Melissa Alvarez, Esperanza Alvarez, Mary Gonzalez, Sarina Baumgardner, Bridgett Cupp, Jana Boies, Melissa Kitowski, Nannette Almon & Maegan Cave.
Trunk or Treat volunteers for planning and running such a well-attended event, donating candy, and decorating cars: Zakkiyyah Baker, Veronica Van de Sande, Sarina Baumgardner, Cinda Murdock, Tracy Fernandez, Jamie Stevens, Leslie Williams, Julie Gilmore, Lena Rowen, Karen Carter, Jess Jalbert, Ashlee Yench, Paul Michelbrink, Toni Bercha, Amy McDowell, Cindy Rimel, Megan Cook, Nannette Almon, Nicole Burrell, Katrina Jones, Danielle Snow, Kristen Parker, Mishelle Yench, Jamie Stevens, Kalen Crane, Bridget Cupp, Brian Deavenport, Ari Goldman, Maegan Cave, Robin Balogh, and Dustin Samuel for AWESOME music!
Hello Sagebrush Community,
Please be sure to turn in your Original Works order forms with payment no later than THIS Friday 10/14.
This is a fabulous opportunity to have your own child’s artwork displayed in a variety of different products.
These products make great gifts!
If you have any questions please contact our Veronica Van de Sande at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Sagebrush Staff and Families,
- Join your Sagebrush friends TODAY between 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. at our Spirit Night at Chipolte (4205 S Buckley Rd). When you are checking out at the register be sure to mention that you are supporting Sagebrush Elementary School. THANK YOU Melissa Kitowski, Co-Fundraising Chair for organizing this Spirit Night.
- We kicked off our Original Works Fundraiser this week. Your child’s artwork will be printed on fun products to wear and share! Your child created their own artwork at school earlier this year. Now you have the opportunity to order a variety of items featuring your own child’s artwork. Flyers and detailed information has been sent home with your child this week. The deadline to turn in completed order forms with payment (make checks payable to “Sagebrush PTCO”) is Friday Oct. 14th. If you have any questions please contact our Co-Fundraising Chair, Veronica Van de Sande, at email@example.com or 303-803-3301.
- We are still looking for volunteers to serve as our Area Coordinators. Please click on the link for more information: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050b48aba62ea31-1617
- SAVE THE DATE: Trunk or Treat Friday Oct. 21st from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the school parking lot…details coming…
- FALL BREAK – NO SCHOOL – Oct. 24th – Oct. 28th